VITARA FRONT BUMPER (1999 - 2004)
(Also fits GMC Tracker)
Priced from: $649.99
The Vitara/2nd gen tracker receiver bumper by Balmer Fab gives your vehicle a clean look with a dramatically improved approach angle and provides fender protection as well. With the available grill and headlight tubing (bull bars) the front-end protection is complete.
Balmer fab’s receiver style bumpers are made mostly from 2”x5”x.188” wall rectangle tubing. Starting with a thick wall, fully boxed design ensures ultimate strength. Speaking of strength, the feeble stock hardware is not up to the task of recovery and flat towing situations, therefore Balmer Fab came up with custom mounts using ½", grade 8 hardware.
(includes sandblasting and powder coating where applicable)
- Front skid plate. CNC plasma cut and formed to match up perfectly to your Balmer Fab front receiver bumper. Includes powder coating and hardware: $249.99
- Receiver license plate mount: $29.99
- Grill tube (bull bar): $49.99
- Headlight tubing: $74.99
- ¾" thick recovery shackle mounts (Pr.) - Includes mounting hardware: $49.99
- ¾" Gold Pin recovery shackles: $39.99 (Pr.)
- Tow bar. Includes powder coating, mounting brackets and hardware. Also includes spring pin latch to secure tow bar in a vertical position so you can drive your Sidekick without removing the tow bar: $249.99
- Safety chains for tow bar. 5' long, ¼" dia. safety chains with 7/16" hooks. Rubber coated: $79.99 (pr.)
* Add $74.99 to the price of the bumper for sport models.
** All installation is done at the shop rate of $90.00 per hr.
*** Bumper weight – 60Lbs (without accessories).